At conceptual concrete we strive to push the limits of concrete. We use cutting edge techniques and materials to bring truly unique environmentally friendly concrete products. We have been working with concrete for the past ten years and continually take any opportunity we can to attend seminars all over the country to further our craft. From indoor to outdoor big to small we can make you a beautiful concrete addition to your home or business.
Product InformationConceptual Concrete’s products are all hand crafted in the USA by skilled artisans.
- Each product is either templated and installed locally or built to spec. and shipped.
- Each product is put through a thorough quality control check prior to leaving our facility.
- Conceptual Concrete’s concrete mix is an extremely high strength GFRC mix utilizing super water reducers, glass fiber reinforcement, pozzolanic material, and mix additives to increase the early and overall strength of our concrete products.
- Concrete compressive strength is above 8,000 to 10,000 PSI.
- Concrete tensile strength without reinforcement is 1,500 PSI.
- All of our concrete is sealed with 3 coats of an industrial topical coating that acts as a protective layer and also enhances the color of the product.
- Our sealer is 100% reactive and is VOC compliant.
- Standard uses for the product: countertops, table tops, other surfaces, sinks, indoor and outdoor wall cladding, floor and field tile
Product CareConceptual Concrete’s products are all hand crafted in the USA by skilled artisans
- Do not cut directly on your concrete surface. It won't damage the concrete, but it could damage the sealer, which protects the concrete. Always use a cutting board when cutting and preparing foods.
- Avoid placing hot pots and pans directly on your concrete surface. Concrete is very heat resistant, but again, the concern is damaging the sealer. Use a trivet or a hot pad.
- Avoid dragging sharp, hard objects across the concrete surface to prevent scratching. Minor white scratches should be expected throughout the piece from use over time. Applying Pledge every now and then can fill in minor scratches and keep your pieces looking new.
- Acidic foods and beverages such as lemon juice, mustard, vinegar, wine, soda, tomatoes, bananas, pumpkins/gourds, etc., perfumes, colognes, and cleaners that contain vinegar or citric acids, and other harsh chemicals or solvents such as ammonia, acetone, hydrogen peroxide, etc. should be avoided or cleaned off of your concrete surface as soon as possible. These substances may eat through the sealer, leaving a light hazing, and could possibly expose or stain your concrete.
- Avoid abrasive soaps, cleansers, or scrubbing pads that can wear down the sealer. We recommend using mild, non-abrasive, non-ammonia, non-citric acid, non-vinegar, non-bleach soaps and cleaners.
- Please use standard care and precautions with your concrete products. Concrete is extremely durable, however, it is not invincible. Excessive force can do damage to your piece.